Sunday, September 5, 2021

Waffle Flower September 2021 Blog Hop


Welcome to Waffle Flower’s September 2021 Release Day! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! This month, we’re looking to the change in season with some fall favorites with a sprinkling of everyday goodies! 


My first card today uses the Moon Bay Stencil Trio to make a clean and simple card. Before I stenciled this one, I taped off the edges. I love the white edges like a watercolor painting. I used Distress Oxides for this card for a softer look. The sentiment is from the Classic Sentiments set. 


I used the same stencil set to create this lighter version and added some birds from the Lighthouse set. This sentiment is from the Tender Thoughts set. 


These stencils are so fun to work with and so versatile! For this one, I left one section uninked so that I could stamp the sentiment. Don't be afraid to play around with colors and white space!


This next card uses the Nesting Oval Frames Die to create a channel for the enamel dots. The negative cut is just the right width for the largest size of the Waffle Flower enamel dots. 


The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Additions 2 set. These sets look so good die cut!


My last card today uses one of the Nesting Hexagon Frames dies. I cut them in different colors and then put them together in an interlocking pattern. The key to this technique is to lay out the pattern with the die cut pieces and then cut the frames so that the cuts hide behind another frame. 


Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies! Next on the hop is the always amazing Laura Bassen!

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on Wednesday September 8th, 2021 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on Friday 9/10/2021.

There are more giveaways to enter on Instagram including 1 winner to receive the entire release! Follow us at @waffleflowercrafts so you don’t miss out! 

From now till Wednesday September 8th, 2021, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

P.S. For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection! 







38 comments:

  1. love your clean and simple designs, the cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're color combos are fresh girl! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity with the rainbow colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards. Love the serene stencilled cards and can't wait to try making a "channel" to fill with enamel dots. What a fun, novel idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say “Wowza!” The birds, the oval channel… wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are awesome!

    Donna de Gale-Kalloo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards!! I love the two cards you made with the Moon bay stencil, so nice to see different colour combinations with the same products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hello card stunned me with it's simple elegance. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards! I love the modern streamlined look. Your creative use of the hexagon dies is great and I love the ways you've use the Moon Bay Stencil Trio. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never fail to amaze me, JJ! All of your cards are so creative and it starts with your amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the sextagon frames, linking them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun use of the nesting frame. Thank you for the soothing sunset images as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Cute and creative cards!!! I want to be on those beaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are always a stand out for me Jj. I always have to look twice! I love your clever designs and use of color. A treat today as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the enamel dots in the
    cutout. Funtastic idea.
    The beach scenes are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your inspiration projects are gorgeous. I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous new products and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aloha! I love the Moon Bay stencil cards! They give an "endless summer" vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! I am loving the awesome stencil designs and your pretty color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so gorgeous!! I'm in love with the stencil set, such a good idea for background scenes with so many types of cards. I gotta say though, the interlocking hexagon design grabbed my geometric loving heart....swoon....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! I love the way you used the enamel dots in the oval channel!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful cards. I especially love the first two -- so calming (and we all need a little "calming").

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, JJ - I already ordered the Moon Bay trio and now I am even more glad that I did! The cards you made with it are super-cool!! Love those! I also like the card with the hexagons and the ovular one, too! You have SO much talent!!
    TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun release, wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That moon bay trio is great. Love how you used it on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really special cards! Love the second Moon Bay one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Colorful and creative! Am loving the hexagon one especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your color combinations using the stencils. The channel oval is brilliant. My favorite is the interlocking hexagons. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Simply stunning! Another fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooo, these CAS cards are fantastic. The way you demonstrated how different colors create vastly different looks with the scene stencil is just amazing. But I think my favorite is the geometric hexagons. There's just something so pretty about braided geometric shapes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These cards are amazing!!! LOVE the geometric hexagon card! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really wonderful! Love this release.

    ReplyDelete