Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 4: Feathered Friends Mini 15

Hi there! It's Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink September release and I've got one last project for the September release! This one features the next in the Feathered Friends stamp series. Can I just say that this chubby little bird is one of the cutest. I paired him with a Winter Swirls background that I made using emboss resist. 

The sentiment is from Just Sentiments: Snow and is stamped on a die cut from Banner Builders: Basics. I added a frame because I always makes my card feel finished. This frame is from the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame die set. The final touch are the shiny gems!

And just like that, it's release time! I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for release day tomorrow! 

Mahalo and aloha!

JJ

1 comment:

  1. Iove this colorful little cutie!! A great card design!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete