Saturday, September 18, 2021

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 1: Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday, Vase Collection 4, Into the Blooms: Poinsettias, & Just Sentiments: Snow

We've got a little bit of a late start, but I'm excited about Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink September release! There are so many fun goodies this month and I've been busily crafting away with all of them! Let's start off today with the new Into the Blooms: Poinsettias set and the Just Sentiments: Snow set! 

The Into the Blooms: Poinsettias dies are a layering set and I used them with vellum. I wanted a wintery look to them, so I edged each flower with some coarse glitter. 


I love how the flowers look sugared! I backed the flowers with a Pierced Feature Frame cut with Dark Indigo cardstock to really make them stand out. 

If my first card was ice, the next card is fire! I used the Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday and Vase Collection 4 to create a fall card with hot pink and orange! I love the combo of Canyon Clay and Raspberry Fizz!

It was fun making a rustic card modern my switching up the colors and backing it with a bold polka dots (Bold Borders: Polka Dots Die). The sentiment is from the Say It Essentials set and fits perfectly on the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle die cut.

There's lots more goodies in the release, so come back tomorrow for the Day 2 of the release!

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

2 comments:

  1. Dear JJ
    The first card with poinsetias is really elegant. The second card the color combination is very bright.tc stay sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JJ
    The first card with poinsetias is really elegant. The second card the color combination is very bright.tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete