Thursday, August 5, 2021

Waffle Flower August 2021 Blog Hop

 


Hi guys! Hope you all are having a wonderful August! We hope you had fun with our Christmas in July release last month. This month's release is a bit smaller, but still filled with some goodies for everyone!

The first card I'm sharing today uses the new set by Liz Mytinger called Coffee Shop Hamsters. This set works perfectly with the new Storebuilder Die set to make little cafe scenes like this. 

This month there's also some other coffee-themed goodies like the Nesting Coffee Cup Die set. I used this set to make some fun holiday tags. The tag on the left uses another new die from the Nesting Square Frame Die set. The block frames in this set are so versatile! Even for Santa's buckle! For my other tag, I used the new Poinsettia Blooms set to create a cup that reminds of a holiday Starbucks cup. 


Last up today is a super simple card I made using the Nesting Rectangle Frames Die set. Instead of using it for the frame, I used the die to cut the negative. The resulting die cut gave me perfect negative space to fill with colorful pom poms. 


I used the smallest pom poms in my stash for this one and it was so much fun! You may have seen another pom pom card from me last month, and I was so happy to pull them out again this month! Really, it's the most simple card, but those are the ones I love the most. The sentiment is from the new set Coffee Shop Talk.


That's it for me for the hop, but don't forget to check out our amazing guests and DT! The fantastic Laura Bassen is next, but here's the whole hop list!
For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on Sunday August 8th, 2021 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 8/11/2021. From now till Sunday August 8th, 2021, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).

There are more giveaways to enter on Instagram including 1 winner to receive the entire release! Follow us at @waffleflowercrafts so you don’t miss out! 

Waffle Flower is hosting monthly challenges and this month it’s all about Unexpected Supplies! 
The link party has started now! Find more details here!

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

P.S. For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection! 



34 comments:

  1. Aloha to you too! Love the red poinsettia coffee cup and Santa cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever creations, the one with the pompoms is just super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun cards. I love all of the colorful pom poms on the last one - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, JJ! I love both of the coffee cups and those pompoms are adorable. I don't drink coffee but I would love to visit your sweet coffee shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous cards! Love the coffee cups…
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOHHHh, I love your coffee cup tags! That die set is a must have addition to the craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some beautiful, colourful cards! I love what you did with the Nesting Coffee Cup Die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards !! I am enjoying this new release so much with all this pretty inspirations !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those wonderful, colorful cards. Those coffee cup dies and so fun -- so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GReat cards! A wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was hoping to learn what kind of glue you used on the pom poms. I would have used a hot glue gun to make sure they wouldn't go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are awesome! The hamsters are adorable! I also love the simplicity of the Pom Pom card, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pompom frame is fantastic.
    The Santa coffee mug is fun.
    Great cards. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The card you’ve made with the Waffle Flower’s August 2021 Releases are Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your cards are so bright and beautiful. I love your coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a creative way to use the coffee cup! Love the little hamsters!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, you already know I just love your colorful poms, and that CAS perfection! But, let me tell you - that Santa cup?? SOOOO cahUTE!! Let's just pretend we're hamsters for a minute and be those two having a cuppa! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those coffee cups are the best!!! So festive! And I am obsessed with those poms...what an adorable idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pom pom idea is terrific. Now I'm thinking what fun a slider kinda shaker card. Thanks for the inspiration, geez ya never know where an idea will pop out of. Super cute! Really fun and pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are fabulous! I can't resist a great coffee themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, JJ - Your hamster card is adorable - so cute! Love the storefront!! I also think your coffee cups are the most creative I have seen in the hop - at least so far. Finally, that frame card with the little pompoms - LOVE that!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cards! The scene with the hamsters is just darling! Awesome coffee cup designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What wonderfully fun cards!! I love the little Store front card! So cute!!! I love your fun Christmas coffee cups!!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome cards. The last card is so clever. I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful array of cards! Love the hamsters! The coffee cards are such fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such fun cards! :) Love the one with the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards and I espeically like the Coffee Cups! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome cards! I love the Santa coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That coffee shop is so so cute!! Great work on all the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The shop is just adorable. Can you imagine showing up at a coffee shop and seeing these critters? :) ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really fun designs, love the cafe scene with the hamsters!

    ReplyDelete