Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Papertrey Ink Release Countdown Day 1: Fall Bouquet & Cover Plate: Maple Leaf

Happy August everyone! I'm so excited because today I'm participating in my first release countdown with the Papertrey Ink Design Team! Such amazing folks over at Papertrey Ink and I don't have to tell you about all the amazing designs:) I have a couple of cards to share and I hope that you check out the Papertrey Ink blog for more! 

This first card uses the new Fall Bouquet set. This one lets you create your own pumpkin and flower arrangement. So much fun and such beautiful images in this set!




This next card uses the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves. I know you're thinking, where's the cover plate panel? Heehee! If you've seen my cards before, you know that I love getting the most from my supplies. So instead, I used the cover plate to make lots and lots of fall leaves!  You'll see some more of those leaves later this week, but here's a clean and simple use for them. I love the color gradient! 



Check back tomorrow for more from the release countdown! 
Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I love the soft colors you used on the pumpkin card and the simplicity of the design on the second card.

    ReplyDelete