Thursday, August 12, 2021

Papertrey Ink Release Countdown Day 2: Haunted House & Boo Black Cat

Today I've got more projects for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink release countdown! This time, it's black cats and Halloween for me!

This first card uses the new Haunted House stamps and dies! With all the little details in this set, you can do so many things. Great for treat bags, shaped cards, favors, etc.! I decided to do a little scene card with a spooky cat peering out of the attic in the Haunted House. So much fun! 



This next card uses the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves from yesterday's post with the new release Black Cat set. I love how you can easily make a bunch of fall leaves at one time with the Maple Leaves cover plate! I only needed to cut 2 batches of die cut leaves to cover this little Halloween kitty in a pile of leaves. Who says black cats have to be spooky?



Check out the Papertrey Ink blog for more release info on these sets as well as the Storybook Halloween and Cover Plate: Pumpkins

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards! I had to pin your card with the scared cat..... so fun! Definitely have to get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete