Friday, August 13, 2021

Papertrey Ink Release Countdown Day 3: Pumpkin Party, To Die For Sentiments: Hey Boo, Scene Everywhere: Winter, & From Our Home to Yours

Hi everyone! I've got a couple more projects for Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink release countdown!  Today, I'm continuing the fall theme with a little of Christmas sprinkled in:)

My first card uses the new Pumpkin Party set. I have already made a bunch of cards with this set (more to come!). This set is so much fun with the outline pumpkin stamps and pattern stamps to decorate each pumpkin. I used the dies to create a silhouette pumpkin scene with the new To Die For Sentiments: Hey Boo word die. I think we all can agree that font on that word die is awesome!



This next card uses the Scene Everywhere: Winter and From Our Home to Yours sets to make a little mason jar snowglobe shaker! I'm obsessed with all the little houses in the From Our Home to Yours!  They coordinate perfectly with the scenery stamps and dies in the Scene Everywhere: Winter. I will definitely be making more holiday cards with these two! 



Stop by the Papertrey Ink blog for more release info on these sets and to see more samples! 

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

No comments: