Saturday, October 23, 2021

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3: Go-to Gift Card Holder: Mitten, Mitten Accessories, Grand Christmas Sentiments, & Feathered Friends Mini 16

Hi everyone! It's Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink October release and today I have a couple cards to share! This first card uses the Grand Sentiments set in chalkboard mode. I've always love the chalkboard look! And the oversized stamps from the Grand Sentiments set really look amazing embossed! 

Stamps: Grand Christmas Sentiments
Dies: Love to Layer: Notched, Go-To Gift Card: Mittens, Into the Bloom: Poinsettia
Paper: True Black, Candy Cane Prints

To go with the Grand Sentiments, I also went big with the other elements. The poinsettias are from Into the Blooms: Poinsettia and the holly and candy canes are from the new Go-to Gift Card Holder: Mitten set. Don't let the name of the Go-to Gift Card Holder: Mitten set fool you! That set has a bunch of dies in addition to the mittens that will go with all kinds of other sets. 

My second card also uses the Grand Sentiments and pairs it with the new Feathered Friends Mini 16 birdie. This time I die cut the sentiment which is a look that I love. I wanted to highlight my little bluebird friend, so I thought a circle shaker behind him would make him look like he's in a snowstorm. 

Stamps: Grand Christmas Sentiments, Feathered Friends 16 Mini, Winter Swirls
Dies: Border Bling: Dotted Skinny Frame, Feathered Friends 16 Mini, Border Bling: Snow Flake Die, Grand Christmas Sentiments 
Paper: Rustic White, White

I filled the shaker with sequins, hex glitter, and even added snowflake die cuts from the Border Bling: Snow Flake die from last month. I also added a few of those die cut snowflakes around my card. I used iridescent bubbles to add even more colorful shine. 


I hope you are enjoy the release so far! Check out the Papertrey Ink blog for more fun peeks from the rest of the DT! 

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

1 comment: