Monday, November 19, 2018

Holiday Cards 2018 - Pastel Penguins 14/50


Good morning!  How's this Monday treating you so far?  This is Thanksgiving week for us in the US, but instead of getting ready for Thanksgiving like I should be, I'm still working on my holiday cards:)  For today's card, I used two newish sets from My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins and Hand-lettered Holiday Greetings.  Love, love, love the penguin stamps designed by Stacey Yacula! 


I couldn't choose a favorite penguin, so I used them all in my card and colored them with Copics in fun pastels colors.  I used the MFT Stitched Circle Frames to make a quick shaker for the sentiment.  


This card is number 14 towards my goal of 50 by December 1!   I got a few more done this weekend, so I'll post them soon.  I'm approaching 20 now!  Woohoo!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
JJ

No comments: