Thursday, November 15, 2018

Holiday Cards 2018 - Snow Much Fun 11/50


Hey guys!  These 4 cards came from my very productive weekend!  I have 4 coordinating snowflake cards using the awesome Concord & 9th Snow Flurry dies and Snow Flurry stamps.  I absolutely love the oversized snowflake die!   I used it to make 2 shaker cards and 2 inlaid die cut cards.  All of four of them have a fun stamped buffalo plaid too.  These first 2 are the red versions.  


And here are the blue versions!  Which ones do you prefer?


These 4 cards make 8, 9, 10, and 11 towards my goal of 50 by December 1!  Half the month gone, yikes!  I'm behind but not still keeping on:) 

Hope you are having a fun week! 
JJ

1 comment:

  1. I like the red ones. These give me ideas as to the how to use my plaid background stamp for Christmas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete