Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Waffle Flower November 2021 Release Blog Hop


Welcome to Waffle Flower’s November 2021 Release Day! This release we're looking a little past the holidays with a beautiful collection of stamps, dies, and stencils that are all about special deliveries. All of the goodies are out on the Waffle Flower website today! 


My first card today really speaks to my clean and simple side. I used the new Stems dies, Vase Variety dies, and the Special Delivery stamps for this one. The Stems die set as 9 dies total with 7 flower/leaf stems and 2 vases. This is the kind of set that I love because of its versatility. 




I die cut a mix of the stems in gold foil, vellum, and white glitter cardstock. The vase is from the Vase Variety set and I love the debossed pattern detail. I added a simple "Thanks" sentiment from the mini set Special Delivery. Love the small scale and handwritten style of these sentiments. A few gems and that was it. Love the simplicity of this one!


This next card also uses the Stems dies but this time I colored my stems with Copic markers. I also used the Special Delivery dies and stamps for this one. The Special Delivery dies has tags and labels that coordinate perfectly with the Special Delivery stamps. I love the look of those little tags!




I used the flower bouquet wrapper die with some kraft wrapping paper and added a little tuft of tulle. I layered the background with a couple lacy panels and some gems. 



I hope you get a chance to visit all the stops in the blog hop today! There's lots of fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies! Next on the hop is the amazing Galina (but here's the full list so you don't miss a stop)!

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on Sunday December 5th, 2021 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 12/8/2021.

There are more giveaways to enter on Instagram including 1 winner to receive the entire release! From now till Thursday December 2nd, 2021, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).Follow us at @waffleflowercrafts so you don’t miss out! 

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ







32 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely stunning, JJ!!! What a fabulous new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what wonderful cards! This really inspires me to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ, I love your cards!! That pop of gold on the first card, and the wrapped flower bunch on the second one have me smitten! Awesome work!
    Angie
    abcammack@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, the second one is spectacular! I would love to make some cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Especially that bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful designs! I LOVE the CAS and bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such elegant cards! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning and elegant cards ….WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sweet and stunning. WF did an amazing job with these twigs and things die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you added the tulle!!! So pretty -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, J.J., these are beautiful! TFS!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous!! Love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card! Great release…
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Fantastic cards. Very classy with the white and gold! and I LOVE how you used the netting on your second! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are fantastic! I love your attention to detail with the pops of gold on the first and texture of the mesh on the second. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards! I really like the first one with gold, silver and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your inspiration! 2 different styles but both gorgeously CAS and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty cards, the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So elegant- love the gold on the first and tulle on the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are so elegant! Love these new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! These are so beautiful and both very different.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are amazing! What a variety of cards to showcase the new release! I love the simple elegance of your white, gold and vellum vase card and your planets card blew me away!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous creations, JJ! Love the little touch if tulle in the wrapped bouquet especially!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Elegant cards with these lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are wonderful cards. Espeically like the die cuts in vellum on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Your cards are so beautiful! The first one is so elegant and I love the tulle on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very clean and simple yet elegant. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The vellum and metallics bouquet is really nice. I am going to save that one to the inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the fussy mussy. The first
    card is stunning. Both are
    fantastic. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete