Saturday, November 27, 2021

Papertrey Ink November Release

Hi everyone! It's been a busy Thanksgiving week here at our house, but I've got a couple cards to share using the new goodies from the Papertrey Ink November release! So many beautiful stamps and dies this month! I'm still finding new ways to use them all!

This first card uses the Adorning Trees stamp and die set. This set has a more modern feel to it with clean tree shapes. This set includes 3 tree frame dies that are perfect for making little shakers like this one. 

I'm really loving non-traditional colors for the holidays, but the more I look at this combo, it doesn't feel unusual! The combination is Royal Velvet purple and silver! For the background, I added stamped snowflakes and die cut snowflakes (from Border Bling Snowflakes and Starflakes). The beautiful sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings Heaven and Nature Sing set. 

This next card uses the new Holiday Cheer Gift Tag set and the Holiday Cheer Overlay set reinvented as gingerbread cookies!  I die cut the ornament, star, and tree dies with Kraft cardstock. Then I blended on ink to give them that baked glow. 


Then I added "frosting" using the Overlay dies to make stencils. (FYI, Picket Fences Paper Glaze Enhancer looks just like vanilla frosting). I added a little coarse glitter for sugar. I also made some jam filled cookies using dies from the Splendid Snowflakes set. Glitter gel makes great jam! 


I made a cover to mimic a decorative cookie box with cellophane window using the Love to Layer: Notched dies . Last but not least, I tied it up with twine and added a little tag with the perfect sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Holiday Tags Mini Stamp Set. This card was so much fun to make!

If you're looking for more inspiration, go check out all the new goodies now on the Papertrey Ink site!

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ


No comments: