Sunday, April 5, 2020

My Top 6 Favorite Waffle Flower Products Blog Hop


Hi everyone!

Today we're celebrating Waffle Flower's 6th birthday!!!  We're blog hopping with the DT and a bunch of really awesome guest designers showing our top 6 favorite products from Waffle Flower.

For me, my top 6 are:
So here are a few cards using some of my favorite products!  Not in any particular order, my first card uses the Fresh Rainbow Panel Die!  I love rainbows, so this one is a real favorite.  I like that you can use it in a variety of ways (shaker, inlaid, etc.) and you can use it portrait or landscape!  


For this one I used solid color cardstock inlaid into the rainbow.  Then I used my die cuts from the Cloudscape Panel die to make clouds in the open windows. The clouds are just layered on top of each other in the openings.  So easy!


My next couple of cards use the Sprigs dies and my nesting circles.  I love dies like the nesting dies and Sprigs dies for their simplicity and their versatility.  I enjoy the challenge of coming up with different ways to use the same products.

For this card, I die cut circles with the Sprigs dies and then backed it with colorful circles.  


It's a bit hard to see, but the colorful circles are heat embossed with lots of clear embossing.  They are super shiny and almost look like enamel!


For this card, I did something similar but instead, I watercolored the circle die cuts and put a Sprig die cut on top of each disc. 


Last but not least, I used my nesting circle dies again to cut a bunch of them in all different sizes.  Then I just did a random design over the card front.  Each circle is on foam tape.  Because the nesting dies (original and additional) sets cover almost every possible size imaginable, this was super easy to do!


I added the Oversized Hello word die and sentiment to finish it off.  


That's it for me today!

You're definitely going to want to check out the rest of the hop.  Here's the full list so you don't miss one stop!  
JJ Bolton (that's me!)

To celebrate its 6th Anniversary, Waffle Flower is hosting lots of giveaways on its YouTubeInstagram and Facebook.

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $100 gift certificates to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on April 8th, 2020 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 4/10/2020.

We are also hosting an Instagram Hop among all team members that will go live at 12:00 noon EDT today! Don’t forget to join us there!  All of our giveaways open to worldwide participants age 16 and above!

Happy Birthday Waffle Flower!
JJ

P.S.  We do not want to encourage impulsive purchases so we are not hosting a sale. Use what you have or join our giveaways here on the blog and on our YouTubeInstagram and Facebook! Stay calm and healthy!

From now till 11:59pm EDT on April 8th, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift! It’s a brand new product that will be released on April 10th! Sneak Peeks starts tomorrow!

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection!

Take care!



74 comments:

  1. Love your cards, especially the Hello one with the circles. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your favorites! I love your rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic and modern designs! Thanks for sharing your top picks, you actually brought my attention to products I didn't consider getting before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards--I especially love the rainbow and sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixing of the rainbow and clouds from the scene builder dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that rainbow panel die! Happy Day to WaffleFlower! Inspiring cards, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that hello card is just too cool. I love to see your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What nice and pretty cards. Great colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful choices and cards!! Love the different designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your cards. Such a nice array of Waffle Flower examples. The designs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such and awesome designer! Love your designs! The cards you made for this blog hope are fabulous! I especially love your card with the oversized hello.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards! Love the colors and designs.
    Thanks so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! I especially think that your first card Keep Up The Faith is very fitting in this time of crisis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how clean your cards look! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your cards are BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the one with the fun way you used all those nesting circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS J.J.! LOVE the modern flair you've given your cards, but also the lighter touch of the one card you've done, with the white leaves on circles & water coloring.... BREATH TAKING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLE FLOWER & DO have a BIG piece of cake for me! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dies! That HELLO card is sooo much fun! I LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic set of creations! Your colorful take on the nesting circles dies set is just amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what amazing cards and I just love the inspiration! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You already know what a huge fan I am of your work and your designs. I love all the favourites you picked (wish I owned them all) and the rainbow circle piece is divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE all the happy rainbow inspired cards. I'm really digging that rainbow die here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all your cards but I’m really drawn to the sprigs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much good stuff! I love what you're designing for Waffle Flower....that circle/bubble background is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you from Australia 🇦🇺 It’s so wonderful to have you all to help keep us busy in these challenging times. Loving the bright Hello card. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration, keep it coming💖

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The oversizedhello and the rainbow die are 2 items on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are stunning! I really love the stitching and rainbow on your faith card, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pastel rainbow and your other cards also. Thank you for ideas. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats Waffle Flower! You rocked their sets on all of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just love your rainbow card and the panel die. I just purchased the die from WF and can't wait to use it. Happy Birthday Waffle Flower and thanks JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous inspiration just love your cards.
    Stay safe and keep on crafting.
    Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  32. The rainbow is just beautiful! Definitely one of my favorites too❤️🌈
    Thank you for the amazing inspiration ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great die cut cards and they are colourful and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your style of card making and for products is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cards! So bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love your design. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving your cards, fantastic products. Congratulations Waffle Flower on your 6th Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card designs! I especially love the rainbow card and how you added the clouds in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the clean look of the leaf cards and your colorful circle card is so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the big HELLO and the circle background, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Birthday Waffle Flower, wishing them much more success in the years to come! Thank you for the inspiration JJ, love all your cards especially the bold circles behind de Hello! There are many wonderful products on WFC's line but I have to say my first grabs would be the Mini Media Mat, The Rainbow Combo and the Tulip Bouquet Builder, then I will debate what else to get ;) thanks for the inspiration and celebration! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the soft colours in the rainbow card. Media mat and Rainbow die is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  44. A beautiful array of cards, JJ, that feature a wonderful Top 6 selection! I'm especially smitten with the big, bright, cheerful, planted-a-smile-all-over-my-face Hello! Thank you for spreading joy during these challenging times!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful cards, I love your color combos

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like your clean and simple style. I would love to try their color swatch series to be more organized! Congrats waffle flower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your cards. The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your favorites. The swatch sets are on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  50. My favorite ! Love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh what fabulous cards! Beautiful and happy designs.

    ReplyDelete

  52. All your cards are wonderful, but I especially like the cards with the sprig dies! Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Pretty cards! Really loving the last one with the bold colors! Love all the circles and the Oversized Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  54. These are so simple and Clean and wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the reminder to use what we have. Benn definitely doing that these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great shares. I like the sprigs examples.

    ReplyDelete
  56. What great cards JJ. You are not only a awesome designer but a fabulous card make too!

    ReplyDelete
  57. What brilliantly designed cards, JJ! All so eye-catching and different and showcase the does wonderfully! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the leaves on the cards. They are very peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  59. fabulous set of cards! I really love your clean and graphic style!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wonderful cards! The bright circles are so much fun. What a simple and striking card!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh I love these! I especially am drawn to the first few. The soft colors and beautiful sentiments....yep LOVE them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wonderful uplifting cards...love these colours and the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love all your cards.....especially the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Happy 6th birthday to Waffle Flower! Your cards are so cool! I love the inlaid rainbow and die cut clouds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. You create some of the most eye-catching cards! Love the details. You are remarkable!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. That circle card with the giant hello die upon it is so fun! I would not have thought of it but with the many sized dies that WFC has, it would be fun! Happy 6th Bday! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lovey cards with these fantastic products.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Just happened upon this blog while looking for projects using Big Dots set. I love your projects, and you can be sure I will be back for more Waffle Flower products! Happy 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wonderful cards. I really like the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  70. These are wonderful! I love the vast use of colors on these!

    ReplyDelete