Monday, January 24, 2022

Papertrey Ink January 2022 Release Countdown Day 3: Pattern Party & Band-aid Wishes

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the Papertrey Ink January 2022 release week and it's countdown day 3!  Today we're taking a look at Band-aid Wishes and Pattern Party! 

For my first card, I really wanted a cheery "Get Well" card and to me, that means lots of color! I'm sure you've tried this technique before creating a full background with die cuts. You can see that the size of the bandages works perfectly for this technique. 

The cute Band-aid box is such a cute element and works double duty as a place to put the sentiment.

This next card is a clean and simple comfort or condolence card. Sometimes all you really need is a bold focal point and a really heartfelt sentiment. 


This next card continues the CAS trend with a card using the new Pattern Play set. This set has multiple circle stamps in varying sizes and patterns. You can use the circles individually or cut down like I did. 

For the background, I added a sun (Loads of Healing set), sentiment (Just Sentiments: Wish You Were Here), and die cut clouds (Clouds 1 & 2 Dies). I love how the patterns bring a little extra something to the rainbow. 


We've got one more set to show tomorrow and then it's release day on January 26th! Hope you're having a great Monday!

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

1 comment: