Saturday, October 5, 2019

Waffle Flower October 2019 Release Blog Hop


Happy Fall everyone! 
Today is release day at Waffle Flower and I am so excited to be sharing the October 2019 collection with you! I hope that you had a chance to check out the introductions this week on the Waffle Flower Blog and are ready to see all the goodies in action! This month, Waffle Flower is excited to celebrate Fall with three sets from the amazing illustrator Cassie Loizeaux: Happy Fall (stampdiecombo), Thankful Mouse Stamp Set (stamp)  and Fall Greetings (stampdiecombo). There’s also the beautiful Fall foliage set Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set (stamp) from me:). For flower aficionados there’s the lovely Peony Bouquet  (stampdiecombo) and A Little Note (stampdiecombo) sets from Karla Jodoin. As a perfect companion to the flower sets, there is the Lattice Panel Die (stand alone die).  From the travel series by Kamo, there are two sets this month, Ni Hao (China) (stampdiecombo) and Ciao (Italy) (stampdiecombo)  To add to your sentiment collection, there’s the Oversized Thank You (stampdiecombo) with a beautiful script font. To get you ready to work on your holiday card reserves, there are the new Forestscape Panel Die (stand alone die) , Go Girl Winter Die (dies)  and Holiday Hugs (stampdiecombo)  For more details on the release, be sure to check out the monthly release video (link below) or check out the introductions on the Waffle Flower blog!

Click here to watch the video introduction to the September release!


I have a ton to share today, so I hope you can stay awhile!  This first card uses my new set called Happy Thanksgiving.  As you can see, this set has a huge handwritten font sentiment and a bunch of fall leaves.  Using the rock and roll technique, I stamped the leaves and branches with Distress Inks on watercolor paper (love the texture it gives).  Then I went back in with water and blended the inks.  


For this next card, I used the adorable Happy Fall set from Cassie!  Such cuteness in that set!  I put the images on a background that I cut with my new die Forestscape.  


Speaking of Forestscape, here's a quick and easy CAS card with the same die.  I used my trusty Nuvo Jewel Drops to decorate the tree and used glitter paper for the snowy ground.  I love using non-traditional colors for the holidays!


These next two cards use my new set Holiday Hugs.  I'm super excited about these dies!  We always talk about cards being "paper hugs" but this set lets you create a card with a real hug!  And of course, there's a set of sentiments to match.  





The set can also be use to create non-hug cards;) . I made this CAS card with just the mittens.  For the background, I made a shiplap type background by cutting stripes of woodgrain paper with the Horizontal Stripes die.  I cut the stripes and then blended some Distress Inks on them.  So much fun to do!


Last but not least, I have a couple of cards that I made with the new dies Go Girl Winter.  This set rounds out the Go Girl series with some fun winter-ish accessories.  For our friends in sunnier climes, there's also a few warm-weather dies too!  For this first card, I used the coffee cup dies and cape dies from the set.


For this card, I used the photo frame from the set (perfectly sized for the Go Girls!).  The fun word die is from the Holiday Hugs die set.  What a happy coincidence that it fits just right on that frame!


Thanks for stopping in and checking out the new release!  If you haven't already, please go check out the other folks on the hop today!  The next and final hop is the awesome Rebecca!  (Here's a full list, just in case)


To celebrate the blog hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificates to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm ET on 10/7/19 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower blog on 10/9/2019.


As a special bonus, customers will receive a FREE Tiny Pumpkin Face Die with all orders $50 and over, while supplies last.

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

40 comments:

  1. The little girl is just precious! I love the animals, too. But the girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful cards!! love the colors and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are amazing, love all the you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your creations have the right holiday flair for the upcoming seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards, JJ. That snowy lady could be you!! The mouse is my favorite, as I have had my eye on him since the first glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all of your cards, but my favourite was the Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your first card. It's just darling, I love that precious mouse but those tiny squirrels???? CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my - your cards and designs are awesome - love the uniqueness of them - so fresh

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful cards.
    Love the autumn colors around the
    sentiment in the first card.
    The card with the mittens that
    will give you a hug is so clever.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards.I really like that Forestscape die. It looks great as a background with your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I can't choose a favorite...because I L❤VE them ALL❣❣❣ They ate all so fun and creative, and you've showcased them well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are awesome. I love all the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I LOVE the Holiday Hugs Die! And what cute Fall friends with that Forestscape die!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with the hugs die and those little mittens! Great projects using the amazing realease

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! Love your winter scene with the mouse! And your hug card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome new release! I'm in love with the darling Holiday Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your stamps are wonderful
    and the cards look fabulous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your amazing cards and fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards and fun Holiday Hugs die!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these. Some are clever, some are beautiful, some are just plain cute, but all are so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards. I love the Holiday Hugs set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your variety of cards are fabulous! The hugs card with the large mittens is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards! Love the CAS forest card and the hugs card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lots to love here... Go Girl Winter, Fall Greetings and the Hugs are right at the top for me. Also love the bundles, such a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such wonderful cards you made with this release. I really like that Go Girl winter dies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful set of cards!! They are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your fabulous cards. Great design ideas and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such lovely cards highlighting this release!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute cards. The Holiday Hugs cards are really great. This is a great release with lots of options.

    ReplyDelete
  31. All of your cards are fabulous but the snowy winter scene with that little girl and mouse just make me go, "awwww".

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aloha JJ! Fantastic cards, my fav is the second card in which the little girl is so cute against the very pretty pink skies and bluish gray pines.. Truly contemporary.. ❤️ I have to admit the go girl stamp is another must have on the list, the different looks that you've created his changes the whole look of the card.. So awwwsomely inspiring.. 88

    ReplyDelete
  33. All your cards are fabulous, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing cards!! My favorites are the colorful fall leaves and that awesome hugs folded card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The trees really stand out to me. The grey is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful and cute cards. My fave is the first one for Thanksgiving--love the Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards! Love the fall colors on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have shown your versatility with the amazing cards, love the holiday hugs and the forestcape die

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome cards, all are beautiful, difficult to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great cards, the Holiday Hugs cards are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete