Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Waffle Flower June 2019 Release Blog Hop


Hi everyone! This month, flowers are blooming at Waffle Flower! We have a pretty bouquet in Iris You (stamp, die, combo), gorgeous detailed flowers and script fonts in Peony Notes (stamp, die, combo) and a lovely girl relaxing on a big, beautiful flower in our In Bloom (stamp, die, combo).

We have another stop on our world tour with illustrator Kamo. Konnichiwa (stamp, die, combo) features cute people in traditional Japanese clothing with a ninja and sumo wrestler for fun.

Our popular mice, illustrated by Liz Mytinger are back this month dressed as pirates in 
P-arr-ty Time (stamp, die, combo).

Plant Kindness (stamp), illustrated by Big Bear & Bird, is perfect for friendship cards and the Vine Frame (die) cuts out a modern vine design with a banner perfect for holding one of the included sentiment dies!  This month also includes a new design from me called the Coffee Cup (stampdiecombo) which is a fun way to give your favorite coffee lover a gift card to their favorite coffee shop.  

Speaking of coffee, let's start with some gift card holders!  The  Coffee Cup combo has dies that make it super easy and fast to make a cup-shaped gift card holders.  With these two examples below, I used patterned paper for the one on the left and stamped up the one on the right (that hamster from the Office Party set works so well for this).  The cards are actually 2 pieces, an outer "cup" and an insert piece that holds the gift card.  



The Coffee Cup stamp set comes with a bunch of images to dress up the coffee cup just like the real thing from your favorite coffee shop.   I love how customizable these cards are!



Here's a look at the insert piece that has built in tabs to hold a gift card.   I know that I'm going to get a lot of use out of this set and I can't wait to see what other stamps I can use with these dies!  Check out the Waffle Flower YouTube channel to see these dies in action!



This next card was made using the lovely In Bloom combo.  I wanted to try something a little different with these flower stamps, so I went a little artsy and messy with this one.  I have to say, it was sooooo much fun to do those rainbow splatters!  


For my last project, I used the gorgeous Iris You combo.  The flowers on this set are amazing!  I did a little stacked stamping on the card base and the frame and colored all the flowers with Copics.



Aren't those flower stamps beautiful!  So much fun to color!  (The sentiment is from the Be Him sentiment set and the frame is the Ticket Frame die)



That's it for me today!  Channin is the next stop of the hop and you HAVE to check out her blog!  She is AMAZING!  Here's a list of everyone hopping today so you don't miss any of the fantastic release projects!  


To celebrate the blog hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificates to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm ET on 6/8/19 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower blog on 6/10/2019.  Receive a FREE pack of Stardust Enamel Dots with all orders $50 and over, while supplies last (no code required; Limited 1 per customer; while supplies last; valid through midnight 6/8/19).

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ



53 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of creations! Each one is different and awesome, especially the coffee cup ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ticket fram iris is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the little hamster in the gift card circle! I love the splatters you did on your floral card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow truned out very pretty. All the cards are pretty thank you for sharing with us. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the way you off stamped the Iris You card. So beautiful and that is one of my favorite sets from this release, but the In Bloom card is my favorite with the colors and that awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE your little gift card holder, JJ! It is SO PERFECT for the coffee lovers in our lives! I know a FEW! LOL AND when I scrolled down & saw the rainbow flower you did, I REALLY PERKED UP! LOL LOVE what you've done with this floral image! SO UNEXPECTED! IT'S PERFECT! AND your Iris card is BEAUTIFUL AS WELL!!! LOOOVE this release FULL OF FLORALS!!! THANKS JJ for MAGNIFICENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blog hops and Waffle Flower because they inspire me to create--thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boxes to check off--so cute!!! I just love that, and am surprised that no other stamp companies have thought of it. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous makes, all of them! The irises are my favourite in this release, but I also love the playful coffee set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your creations from this new release. Since the iris is my favorite floral design from this, I love that card the best, but they are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this coffee set is SO cute....love the one with the "check boxes"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great gift card holder, and adore those iris you colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the layering of the iris.
    they are one of my favorite spring
    flowers and these are wonderful.
    So many great cards. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that coffee cup set but your iris card really is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous cards. I particularly love the one you made using the gorgeous iris stamp. Your coffee gift cards are great. I love the little critter peaking through the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh JJ! You know I adore everything you make.. always so clever! I love the rainbow flower, and OMG the way you cut the layers into the iris is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards. I love those beautiful floral images. Wonderful release.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the coffee card holders! Great cards JJ <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. These card holders are off the hook.... I have many friends that would swoon for one of these. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your design of the coffee gift card holder is brilliant and that set will definitely find it's way into my shopping cart! Thanks for all the great examples today, the artsy rainbow card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The new coffee cup stamp/die set is my favorite from the release! Thanks for sharing your pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The new coffee cup stamp/die set is my favorite from the release! Thanks for sharing your pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The new coffee cup stamp/die set is my favorite from the release! Thanks for sharing your pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love the rainbow splatter card. Super cool!! I have never seen stacked stamping. Would love to see how that card was made. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card and super fun gift card holders. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards and really loving that Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your coffee cup design is so nice for gift cards! And, I love the floral cards you have made, too. Great release from Waffle Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards! I love the little tick boxes in the Coffee Cup set.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh beautiful work on
    your cards. Love the
    Iris card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really love the coffee cup died but I have to say that those purple irises are my favorites. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome cards!! I love the Iris - love the colors. And they were my Mom's fave flower so they always remind me of her! And that's a good thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all the flower cards JJ. Your coloring is really beautiful. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great Inspirations !! Loved the gift card holder and the floral cards are beautiful,specially the card designs !

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are so fun and fabulous, JJ! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your cards--especially your "messy artsy" one! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great makes! I do love the new florals!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are creative and they highlight the new releases very well!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love these fun coffee cups and the beautiful floral cards too! Awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The cards are beautiful and the gift card holders are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This coffee cup die is so cute, love how it is a gift card holder. Such fun cards you made with it. The florals in this release are just stunning and i love how you have used them on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow that coffee die is so fun to surprise someone with a tasty treat. I love the rainbow splatter on the floral card. Great dimension with the floral frame.

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow love the clever way you have used these products - so inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really enjoy the ways you approach products. The rainbow flower with the background splatters is such a fun and different way of using that image. And your paper/design choices for the coffee cups are fab. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute coffee cup gift card holders and pretty and creative floral cards.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Amazing new release from Waffle Flower. Fun coffee cups but I love, love,love your iris card. Thanks for sharing your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love your coffee cards, great ideas!! The color splatters on your second cards was really cool!! I love the rainbow effect on the flower, great job! Your iris card is so pretty, I love your colors. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love these cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete