Thursday, September 25, 2014

Gift Card Hangers with Avery Elle

Hi everyone!  Thursday means that I have an Avery Elle post to share:)  Today I'm showing off the new Seasonal Sentiments stamp set.  This set has a number of fall/winter sentiments, but my mind is already on Christmas;)  Here's what I made with the adorable "Merry Christmas" stamp...


For my coworkers at Christmas, I like to give a gift card with a little physical gift of food or drink.  So this year, I'm going to make a bunch of these gift card holders and hang them from some fun cider or ginger ale!  They were so easy to make with the Cheers hanger die.  I scored and folded the hanger to create a pocket (I used thin strips of scor-tape to make the pocket).  It couldn't have been easier!   I love it when a plan comes together:)

Until next time!  Thanks so much for stopping in!

Mahalo and Aloha,
jj

10 comments:

  1. These are so adorable. Love them. I'll have to make some for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to get a job where you work. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ I love these sweet hanger you used to make gift card holders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another genius idea JJ!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea, JJ! Definitely, when a plan comes together as envisioned is the best feeling ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to use your Cheers Hanger Die! I think your tags are perfect to hang on a bottle, and that these sentiments are going to be a great "Go-To" set for the holidays! Thanks so much for always sharing your wonderful ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp! I didn't even think to fold up the die to form a gift card holder!! Thank you for sharing this fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Aloha!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.