Sunday, January 23, 2022

Papertrey Ink January 2022 Release Countdown Day 2: Frame Decor, Feathered Friends Mini 19, & Inside Greetings: With Sympathy

Hi all! It's Day 2 of of the Papertrey Ink January Release and  today we're highlighting the Feathered Friends Mini 19 set and Frame Decor set! 

From my office, I have a great view of my neighbor's backyard. He's an avid gardner and birdlover. He does all the work and I get the awesome view;) The bird in the Feathered Friends Mini set reminded me of all the bluebirds I've seen this year. I wanted him to really stand out on the card, so I surrounded him with all neutral tones. 


With all the neutral background tones, I added interest with some textured die cuts, ink blending, and a little bling with milky gems and glitter. The sentiment is from the Inside Greetings: With Sympathy set. Sympathy cards are one of the hardest to make, but are some of the most appreciated. I'm glad I have these sentiments for those times. 


This next set is for the home decor lovers out there! The Frame Decor set is full of home decor elements that you can mix and match together to create these scenes. I love the little details in this set!

I like that you can dress this set up with elements to customize it for the season or holiday. 


Check out the Papertrey Ink blog for more about these goodies from the January release! 

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

No comments: