Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Papertrey Ink January 2022 Release Countdown Day 4: Scene Everywhere: Windowsill

Hello! Today's the last day of the countdown for the Papertrey Ink January 2022 release week! There's such a lovely variety in this release and there really is something for everyone! 

My last card of the countdown uses the Scene Everywhere: Windowsill stamps and dies. The scenery around here has mostly been of ice and snow lately, so I'm doing a bit of wishful thinking with this card. The Scene Everywhere: Windowsill set comes with the window and lots of elements to dress it up. 

I went with a simple window scene with a cozy cup of coffee and a sleepy kitty with the sun coming up in the window. Sounds like a perfect morning to me!  

The sun and water come from the Better at the Beach set and the sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Wish You Were Here set. 

And that's my last card for the release! I hope that you've enjoyed the countdown and I hope our cards have inspired to try something new at your craft table! Join us on January 26th when the release hits the website! 

Mahalo and aloha!
JJ

No comments: