Sunday, August 30, 2020

Paper Smooches Blog Hug for Kim


Good morning everyone!

Today is a little different kind of post. You may have heard that Kim of Paper Smooches has closed down her shop. Kim has been a huge part of the stamping/carding community for so long, and I was lucky to be on the PS DT for a bit. I love, love, love Kim's fun and whimsical stamps, but it is really her kind and encouraging presence that I will miss the most! 

So to celebrate Kim, some of us decided to put together a Blog Hug (not really a hop, lol)! Here's the card I made and am popping into the mail for Kim as we speak! It's colorful, happy, and fun, just like she is!

This Blog Hug is a surprise for Kim, and I hope she enjoys it and feels the love! Here's the links to the rest of the huggers (heehee)!

Paper Smooches ~ Jill HawkinsAliceKarinMicheleSavannah O'Gwynn 

Teri  ~ KayKim Kesti Emily Leiphart

Thank you Kim for everything! I wish nothing but the best for you and your family! Smooches and hugs!

JJ


7 comments:

  1. Art is cute when you're playing with Papersmooches stamps and dies. Love the rainbow clouds as back drop for your sun hugging her cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ - wow...thank you for playing along with such a sweet tribute for me. I have always LOVED your creative style and it was a pleasure having you on my team. Thank you for being a part of my life <3 Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ what a beautiful card loaded with color. I can't see inky clouds without thinking of you.. these in rainbow colors are even better! I love the dewdrops and the rosy cheeks on the sunshine and clouds. Kim will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ I could carry on about this card alone for some time—LOVE it soooo much! Good gosh! :) You always inspired me over at PS and of course, you continually do with everything you create! I, of course, love your style and appreciate your heart! Thank you so very much for being instrumental in making our hug happen today! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, JJ! You sure did a marvelous job creating the huggie badge. And the clouds on this card are fabulous! Your creations are always so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your beauty with us, esp using Kim's products. I'm really going to miss her ☔

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your SWEET Card!! Those Colorful Clouds just make me HAPPY!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and inspiring with your Creations and I can't wait to see what you create next!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply darling! A wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete